VARDE, the US investment group that at one stage was the controlling shareholder in
Varde reported to the
Varde is believed to have sold the shares for close to £90m, given that
Assuming the shares are sold in full, Varde will be left with a 10 per cent stake in the company.
It has agreed not to sell further shares for a 90 day lock-up period, subject to exceptional circumstances.
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- Florida Insurers Reach Out to Hispanics
- BP Tripled CEO's Pay Despite Deepwater Horizon
- House OKs $1 Billion for Ukraine
- Where Are the World's Most Expensive Cities?
- EU Breaks Off Talks With Russia
- Putin Gets Thumbs-up From Assad
- Nakamoto 'No Longer Involved' in Bitcoin
- Cuba Accepts Invite for Talks With EU
- Disney Lays Off 700 From Interactive Unit