The study has found that an average American consumer owns four digital devices and majority of US households own high-definition TV sets, Internet-connected computers and smartphones,
It has also been revealed that nearly half of the population owns digital video recorders and gaming consoles.
According to the study, time-shifting of television content grew by almost two hours, averaging 13 hours per month and viewers averaged nearly 134 hours of live TV viewing a month in 2013.
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students
- Gas Prices May Jump from Calif. Emissions Law
- Obama Meets with Ukraine Prime Minister Wednesday
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security