The study has found that an average American consumer owns four digital devices and majority of US households own high-definition TV sets, Internet-connected computers and smartphones,
It has also been revealed that nearly half of the population owns digital video recorders and gaming consoles.
According to the study, time-shifting of television content grew by almost two hours, averaging 13 hours per month and viewers averaged nearly 134 hours of live TV viewing a month in 2013.
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- BP Tripled CEO's Pay Despite Deepwater Horizon
- EU Breaks Off Talks With Russia
- Putin Gets Thumbs-up From Assad
- House OKs $1 Billion for Ukraine
- Nakamoto 'No Longer Involved' in Bitcoin
- Where Are the World's Most Expensive Cities?
- Cuba Accepts Invite for Talks With EU
- Disney Lays Off 700 From Interactive Unit
- Florida Insurers Reach Out to Hispanics