The First Trust Large Cap Core AlphaDEX Fund ETF (FEX) is seeing unusually high volume in afternoon trading Tuesday, with over 582,000 shares traded versus three month average volume of about 155,000. Shares of FEX were up about 0.7% on the day.
Components of that ETF with the highest volume on Tuesday were
The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201402ETFunu0211114&mv=1.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4