In trading on Tuesday, the Junior Gold Miners ETF (GDXJ) is outperforming other ETFs, up about 4.1% on the day. Components of that ETF showing particular strength include shares of
And underperforming other ETFs today is the First Trust Dow Jones Internet Index Fund ETF (FDN), down about 0.5% in Tuesday afternoon trading. Among components of that ETF with the weakest showing on Tuesday were shares of
The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201402ETF0211114&mv=1.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy