Global ATM leader to show full line of ATM solutions at ATMIA in
Triton’s ARGO 7 ATM features a color touchscreen, supports the eco-friendly option of sending SMS text, email or printed receipts, reducing each machine's carbon footprint and resulting in cost savings over the life of the ATM. The ARGO 7 can be configured with a business hours or level one safe and is EMV ready. To support various installation environments, the ARGO 7 is offered in a shallow cabinet version or a deep cabinet version. In the future, the Fujitsu G60 bill recycling units will be an option for ARGO 7 customers who have applications that require cash acceptance and dispensing.
“We want to give our customers the greatest transaction functionality possible when it comes to managing their cash at the ATM,” says
“We are very proud that an established, global leader in the ATM business like Triton has chosen to offer the Fujitsu G60 bill recycling unit as a customer-selectable option in the ATM of the Future, the ARGO 7,” says
The Fujitsu G60, with up to 1,900 notes capacity, features 4 recycling cassettes, 1 deposit cassette and 1 optional F53 loading cassette. The loading cassette increases up time and productivity by increasing capacities, start of day replenishment or providing an additional denomination when necessary.
Fujitsu’s family of OEM currency handling products have the quality, reliability, and advanced feature functionality required to offer true value-add and control the up-front design and recurring product support / maintenance cost.
About Triton Systems of
With more than 200,000 ATMs shipped in over 24 countries worldwide, Triton has been a trusted leader in ATM affordability and service for 30 years. Triton continues with our partner companies to set new standards in the industry. ATMGurus® is a multi-brand one-stop shop for parts, repair and training for all popular retail ATM brands with over 10 million in-stock ATM parts and accessories. VersaSafeTM paired with VersaLink™ is a remarkably fast, secure and real-time accurate vault deposit system for your cash-intensive business clientele. For more information on Triton please visit www.tritonatm.com or call 866-787-4866.
Copyright 2014 Fujitsu Frontech North America Inc. All rights reserved.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?