The Tadawul All-Share Index (TASI) bouncing between green-red within a range of 35.2 points ended nearly 15 points lower to finish at 8,859.2 points. It performed within a range of 35.2 points.
Sectoral performance remained almost balanced with seven sectors moving upward and accumulating 718 points. Hotel & Tourism showing notable gains of 506.8 points or 2.87 percent became the top performer among sectoral indices, closing at 18,193.41.
On the other negative side, seven sectors ended lower, dropping an aggregate of 477.7 points. While, Energy & Utilities sector ended without any change.
Transport sector showed the worst performance for the second straight session, marking another decline of 2.73 percent and trimming back 7,000-mark.
Heavy weights also closed in mixed fashion, where Mobily rose 0.56 percent and
The market breadth with advance-decline ratio of 0.56:1 remained unfavorable.
On the other hand, Share price of
A considerable amount of turnover 263.97 million shares worth SR7.2 billion changed hands on the Saudi stock market.
This turnover reflects a daily increase of 31.2 percent on volume basis and 24.6 percent in terms of liquidity.
Most Popular Stories
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- 'Holy grail of guitars' OM-45 Deluxe Available in in NY Auction
- Justin Bieber Loses Cool Over Selena Gomez
- Maya Angelou Cancels Milagro Gala Appearance Due to Illness
- Spotify Picking up Echo Nest
- Goya Nutritionist Answers Demand for Healthy Hispanic Dishes
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- Getty Releases Millions of Images for Free Via Embed Tool