Its diluted earnings per share are expected to be up by between 40% and 45%.
These include the discontinuance of a charge in group earnings for secondary tax on companies following its recent replacement with a dividend withholding tax‚ the impact of the relative change in the
It said the underlying investment return achieved on shareholder funds reflects the market performance for the period.
Normalised HEPS‚ which exclude fund transfers‚ are expected to increase by between 33% and 38%.
Net operating profit includes first time contributions from the group's investment in
All rights reserved.
Most Popular Stories
- India Recognizes Transgender People as 'Third Gender'
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- Michael Bloomberg Takes Aim at the NRA
- Brands Get Caught in Bitter-Tweet Traps
- Depp, Pfister Are Tech Philosophers
- U.S. Housing Starts up in March After Bitter Winter
- AC/DC Denies Rumor It's Done Rocking
- U.S. Capacity Utlization Rate Rose More Than Expected in March
- Man Arrested After Driving Stolen Car to Court Hearing
- U.S. Job Market Still Needs Fed Stimulus: Yellen