Its diluted earnings per share are expected to be up by between 40% and 45%.
These include the discontinuance of a charge in group earnings for secondary tax on companies following its recent replacement with a dividend withholding tax‚ the impact of the relative change in the
It said the underlying investment return achieved on shareholder funds reflects the market performance for the period.
Normalised HEPS‚ which exclude fund transfers‚ are expected to increase by between 33% and 38%.
Net operating profit includes first time contributions from the group's investment in
All rights reserved.
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- Justin Bieber Loses Cool Over Selena Gomez
- Fuentes Makes NAHREP's Top 10 List
- Social Media Can Help a Company's Credit Line
- Hispanic Unemployment Eased in February
- Goya Nutritionist Answers Demand for Healthy Hispanic Dishes
- Juanes Back to Singing About Love
- Boeing Freezes Nonunion Workers' Pensions
- Ukraine Crisis Sets U.S. Stocks Adrift
- Rand Paul Tells Rivals to Peddle Their Own Ideas