Deputy Prime Minister
"My advice and recommendation to
His Highness Shaikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of the
The Ehtmam service will help members of the public to submit comments and suggestions on services provided by government entities and give feedback for improving government services. It will also allow residents to raise complaints concerning customer service, problems or unjustified delays in finishing processing the applications or any mistreatment from a government employee.
Talking about loans earlier,
In 2012, the government's initiative to pay off debts by Emiratis reached 1,500 citizens. A total of Dh1.3 billion was paid to banks in 2012 to help heavily indebted ones.
In 2013, the number of beneficiaries of the debts settlement fund reached 2,000 citizens and it had paid off Dh2.05 billion.
Asked about the
"Throughout our history, the people of the
He added: "When a revolution takes place, there should be a positive outcome. We pray to Allah to stabilise these
During the session,
In reply, he said: "The energy minister is doing a great job in upgrading water and electricity infrastructure. The ratio of increase in demand for energy services is very high and it has reached 12 per cent in some areas of the
Most Popular Stories
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Social Media Causee Sleep Deprivation in Students
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Unexpectedly
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study
- General Electric Plans IPO of Credit Card Unit
- 'Candy Crush' Maker Files IPO
- SXSW Crash Kills 2, Injures 23
- First-time U.S. Jobless Claims Hit 3-month Low
- U.S. Business Inventories Up, Retail Sales Down