Woqod said in a statement its Board members recommended distribution of 100 percent dividends of the paid capital, or
They also discussed progress of the company's projects.
Woqod Vice-Chairman of the Board and Managing Director
The statement said Woqod's assets surged by 20.45 percent in 2013 to top 9.
All KUNA right are reserved
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Liberty Media Drops Sirius Bid
- Obama's Overtime Initiative Praised, Condemned
- Republicans Warn Obama on Immigration
- Uli Hoeness, Bayern Munich President, Gets Prison for Tax Evasion
- West Readies Harsh Sanctions Against Russia
- Drake Wins Big MTV's Woodie Awards at SXSW
- Lady Gaga Roasts Self on Spit at SXSW
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy