Notice Type: Presolicitation Notice
Classification Code: Z - Maintenance, repair, and alteration of real property
Solicitation Number: N4008314R1007
Setaside: Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small BusinessService-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business
Place of Performance (address):
Place of Performance (zipcode): 64131
Place of Performance Country: US
Naval Facilities Engineering Command
NAVFAC MIDWEST PWD
This Pre-solicitation Notice seeks a Total Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) Firm for a Firm-Fixed Price, Service Contract to furnish all labor, supervision, management, tools, materials, equipment,
transportation, incidental engineering, and other items necessary to maintain the Heating, Ventilation and Air-Conditioning, Fire Protection,
COORDINATION WITH THE CUSTOMER IS CRITICAL TO THE SUCCESS OF THIS PROJECT.
THIS IS NOT A SOLICITATION BUT A SYNOPSIS NOTIFICATION. NAICS CODE IS 238210. THE SOLICITATION WILL BE POSTED ON, OR AROUND THE WEEK OF
The period of performance for this contract includes a base year plus four (4) option years.
The financial magnitude of this project is between
THIS PROJECT IS BEING SET ASIDE AS A 100% TOTAL SERVICE-DISABLED VETERAN OWNED SMALL BUSINESS SET ASIDE.
ALL OTHER OFFERS WILL BE REJECTED.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- Recordings Reveal a Not-So-Nice Martinez: Editorial
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party