But the utility's adjusted earnings missed analysts' estimates.
PG&E's net income available was
Costs tied to natural gas matters — including costs to make safety improvements — totaled
Excluding certain items, earnings from operations were
Analysts surveyed by FactSet predicted earnings of
For the year,
Adjusted earnings from operations were
Annual revenue rose 4 percent to
PG&E serves more 15 million customers in Northern and
The stock shed
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party
- 8 Million Signups Put Obamacare Ahead of Predictions