In new research, Online Account Opening and Hybrid Channel Processes Drawing Increased Interest,
“Today’s financial institutions are evaluating ways to boost their account acquisition efforts at the same time banking customers are embracing self-service channels—key reasons the online account opening process is receiving plenty of attention,” comments Ed O’Brien, director of Mercator Advisory Group’s Banking Channels Advisory Service and author of the report.
Highlights of this Research Note include:
• Consumer survey data indicating the broad extent of online access among U.S. banking customers and potential demand for online account opening
• Potential benefits of online processes for financial institutions for efficient onboarding of new customers and adding accounts for existing customers
• Potential headwinds
• The importance of multichannel and hybrid channel processes allowing an application to be started in one channel and completed in one or more other channels
This Research Note is 10 pages long and has 5 exhibits.
Companies mentioned in this research are
Please visit us online at http://www.mercatoradvisorygroup.com.
For more information and media inquiries, please call
For free industry news, opinions, research, company information and more, visit us at http://www.PaymentsJournal.com.
Follow us on Twitter @ http://twitter.com/MercatorAdvisor.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11571267.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?