As the penetration of Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) and other Smart Grid hardware and software tools continues to grow especially within cooperatives Generation and Transmission Providers (G&Ts) and their member co-ops need to know how these advanced technologies can be leveraged to improve their grid operations.
Join OATI and NRTC for a free, informative webinar where you'll learn how emerging trends in centralized demand management processes and solutions will be shaping your organization for the foreseeable future.
Webinar dates and times are:
OATI provides innovative software solutions that simplify, streamline, and empower the operational tasks required in todays energy commerce and Smart Grid. With more than 1,400 customers in
OATI (http://www.oati.com) is a leading provider of Smart Grid, Energy Trading and Risk Management, Transmission Scheduling, Congestion Management, and Market Management products and services. OATI is headquartered in
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11574747.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- Florida Insurers Reach Out to Hispanics
- Where Are the World's Most Expensive Cities?
- BP Tripled CEO's Pay Despite Deepwater Horizon
- House OKs $1 Billion for Ukraine
- EU Breaks Off Talks With Russia
- Putin Gets Thumbs-up From Assad
- 2 Million Long-term Jobless Have No Benefits
- Nakamoto 'No Longer Involved' in Bitcoin
- Cuba Accepts Invite for Talks With EU