The index of finalised construction works in Montenegro increased 9.9% in 2013 following a 13.2% decline the year before, the statistics office said in a statement on
The value of new orders on buildings jumped two-fold last year following a 13.7% drop in 2012. The effective hours worked on construction sites, likewise, climbed 31.5% in 2013 after retreating 9.2% in 2012.
In Q4, the value of finalised construction works grew 27.9% y/y, following a 3.8% y/y hike in Q3, a 1% y/y drop in April-June and a 5.7% y/y growth in Q1.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers