The Khushhalibank, the country’s largest microfinance Institution has received the ”Seal of Transparency“ from Microfinance Transparency (MFT) in recognition of its policy and commitment to responsible pricing practice within the market.
The MFT is an international, non-governmental organization that promotes transparency by facilitating pricing disclosure, says a statement issued here on Monday.
It was established to promote the welfare of poor micro entrepreneurs and to promote the integrity of microfinance as a poverty alleviation practice.
The vision is a microfinance industry operating with healthy, free market conditions where consumers and other stakeholders can make informed decisions.
The MFT is funded by leading global financial Institutions and represents an industry movement towards responsible pricing practices.
Over 500 institutions in 30 countries around the world including
The Pakistan Transparency Pricing Initiative was carried out by Pakistan Microfinance Network and MFT, and supported by the State Bank of
This initiative will help further strengthen the positive perception for
The Khushhalibank was founded in the year 2000,
MSDP was developed with the facilitation of
The mandate remains to retail microfinance services and to act as a catalyst in stabilizing the country’s microfinance sector.
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South