The investigation concerns whether the Cadence Board of Directors violated its fiduciary duties by agreeing to the proposed transaction and whether the proposed consideration adequately values Cadence’s common stock.
If you are a Cadence stockholder and wish to obtain additional information, please contact J. Brandon Walker, Esq. by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by telephone at (212) 699-1145 or (888) 529-4787, or by filling out this contact form. There is no cost or obligation to you.
J. Brandon Walker, Esq.
(212) 699-1145 or (888) 529-4787
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11