The NSE-20 share index added a third of a percentage point to close at 4833.36 points, after advances by bourse heavyweights like telecoms operator
In the currency market, the shilling was quoted at 86.15/25 per dollar at the
The currency of east
A trader at
The overnight rate on the interbank borrowing market fell to 9.9771 per cent on Monday from 10.4298 per cent on Friday.
In the debt market, government securities worth Sh1 billion were traded, down from Sh1.27 billion worth of bonds traded on Monday.
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South