Kazakh national telecommunication operator
The company also informed that capacity of cross-border links was increased to 671 Gbps, and the internet gateway grew from 230 Gbps to 360 Gbps. Kazakhteleocm also added 120 km of fibre-optic network, as well as increased the capacity of the DWDM network. LTE services were launched in Karaganda, Ust-Kamenogorsk, Shymkent, Zhezkazgan, Temirtau, Atyrau and Aktau. Besides the network was expanded in Astana and
Most Popular Stories
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- Judge Tells Dad to Quit Emailing His Kids in All Caps
- Legalize Marijuana But Not Hard Drugs, Say Americans
- Michaels Data Breach May Affect 2.6 Million Cards
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez Dies at 87
- 'Boats 'N Hoes' PAC Sunk by Complaint
- Natural Gas Shoots Up on Bullish Stockpile Report
- Naya Rivera and Lea Michele: The 'Glee' Fight That Never Was?
- Chipotle Plans First Price Rise in 3 Years