The yield on the No. 332, 0.6 percent issue, the main yardstick of long-term interest rates, ended morning interdealer trading at 0.610 percent, up 0.010 percentage point from Monday's close. Japanese financial markets were closed Tuesday for a national holiday.
The price of the March futures contract for 10-year bonds was down 0.07 point to 144.78 on the
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers