The Notes will be senior unsecured obligations of Imperial. The interest rate and other terms of the Notes will be determined by negotiations between Imperial and the initial purchaser of the Notes. Imperial expects to grant the initial purchaser a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional
Imperial intends to use the proceeds from the offering to make selective investments in the life settlement asset class, including by lending against portfolios of life insurance policies and by strategically acquiring life insurance policies in the secondary and tertiary markets. Imperial may also use a portion of the proceeds to pay premiums on certain life insurance polices that it owns and for general corporate purposes, including working capital.
The Notes and the underlying shares of common stock that may be delivered upon conversion of the Notes have not been registered under the Securities Act or any state securities laws, and, unless so registered, may not be offered or sold in
Imperial is a leading specialty finance company that, through its operating subsidiaries, provides customized liquidity solutions to owners of illiquid financial assets. More information about Imperial can be found at www.imperial.com.
Safe Harbor Statement
This press release may contain certain "forward-looking statements" relating to the business of
Director- Investor Relations
Most Popular Stories
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Photo ID Required for Unemployment Benefits
- Tech Firms to Increase Hiring for 4th Year in a Row
- Job Fair for S.C. Grads
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California
- China's Money Rate Drops on Slowdown Concern
- Millennials Favor Saving Over Investing: UBS