HONG LEONG Investment Bank Research (HLIB) has maintained its "buy" call on
This came after Scomi Energy secured two contracts worth
Scomi Energy aims to double its drilling fluid and waste management's market share to 14 per cent per cent over next seven years through product cross-selling and entering new markets.
Besides growing its core business, the firm has a long-term strategy to expand its product range (such as well completion, sub-surface, wireline and operations, and maintenance) and aims to be an integrated oilfield services provider like
"We expect the third-quarter results to be in line with our forecast, albeit some margin pressure due to a ramp up in initial cost for new projects," said
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March