ENP Newswire -
Release date- 07022014 -
Commenting on the results, Mr.
The company has stepped up its investment in Research & Development activities to develop new products. Understanding customer needs, the construction business launched the 37 metre Boom Pump to plug in the product gap and refurbish the product portfolio along with the newly introduced concrete S valves. International business has also been able to widen its global footprint in
Coupled with these, we have been driving initiatives which are focused on cost optimisation and human resource competency development. We believe in the long run, people and products will help us deliver quality and excellence thereby enhancing customer experience.'
The Company has been focusing on building its products based on technology and value. The new 265 cc quadricycle petrol engine is developed on an all-new platform and could be adapted to run on compressed natural gas, if there is need. This technology is going to be relevant for the future and demonstrates the company's ability in meeting the technology requirements of the market.
Mob: 99300 59844
Tel: 022 - 24397626
Most Popular Stories
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Why Buffett Bets Big on Green Energy
- 3 Shot Dead in Venezuela Unrest
- Better Pay Means Bigger Profits: Strategist
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study
- Several Texas Cities Top Job Search List
- G7 Presses Russia to Pull Troops Out of Crimea
- Wall Street Rally Heads Off 3rd Day of Decline
- Senate Committee OKs Bill to Sanction Russia
- Obama's 'Between Two Ferns' Appearance Has Conservatives Upset