Payroll software developers Halfpricesoft.com have recently released the new 2014 version ezPaycheck payroll software which includes the easy point and click features for W2 and W3 forms for
“Printing W2 and W3 forms has never been easier for business owners in
EzPaycheck software is designed to automate paycheck processes to reduce the time spent on running payroll. The software’s graphical interface leads users step-by-step through setting up employee information, importing data, calculating payroll - including calculation of federal, state and local taxes; deductions for
Small businesses and nonprofits will appreciate the unique features in the latest release of ezPaycheck payroll software:
• Supports daily, weekly, biweekly, semimonthly and monthly payroll periods. Features report functions, print functions, and pay stub functions.
• Easily calculates differential pay
• Prints miscellaneous checks as well as payroll calculation checks.
• Prints payroll checks on blank computer checks or preprinted checks.
• Automatically calculates Federal Withholding Tax,
• Includes built-in tax tables for all 50 states and the
• Creates and maintains payrolls for multiple companies, and does it simultaneously.
• Prints Tax Forms 940, 941, W-2 and W-3.
• Supports multiple accounts at no additional charge.
• Supports network access.
Customers seeking a way to simplify payroll processing with more accuracy to start the no obligation 30-day test drive today at: http://www.halfpricesoft.com/index.asp
Founded in 2003, Halfpricesoft.com has established itself as a leader in meeting and exceeding the software requirements of small businesses around the world. Offering payroll software, employee attendance tracking software, check writing/printing software, W2 software, 1099 software and ezACH deposit software. It continues to grow in the philosophy that small business owners deserve affordable, user friendly, and totally risk-free software.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/Payroll-Software/payroll-checks/prweb11565970.htm
Most Popular Stories
- E.U. Puts Sanctions on Russia, Ukraine Officials
- Microsoft Releases Free OneNote for Mac
- Crimea Seeks Financial Integration With Russia
- Homebuilders Show Rising Confidence in Market
- Jack Daniel's Resists Changes to Tenn. Whiskey Law
- Obama Imposes Sanctions on Russian Officials
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Ford Flies High on Speed
- Chile Shaken by Major Aftershock
- Cape Cod Solar Projects Re-energized