INTERNATIONAL banks like
Although the risks are currently manageable, the analysts believe the danger could grow if there is contagion between more emerging and developed markets.
Groupo Santander is the most exposed, Fitch estimates.
The agency puts its exposures to the so-called fragile eight - countries including
The African unit gives the bank exposures of 103 per cent of its core capital, as measured by Fitch.
However, not all large banks appear heavily exposed. The study puts
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Plugs ACA on Zach Galifianakis Show
- Why New Workers Can't Get Ahead
- Senate Dems Pull All-Nighter on Global Warming
- Rand Paul Takes Pot Shot at Ted Cruz
- Dianne Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying on Congress
- 'The Bachelor' Juan Pablo Picks His Love
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Snowden Urges Silicon Valley to Resist Internet Spying
- FBI Helping Ukraine Recover Stolen Billions
- Miley Cyrus Performs in Undies After Costume Goes Missing