INTERNATIONAL banks like
Although the risks are currently manageable, the analysts believe the danger could grow if there is contagion between more emerging and developed markets.
Groupo Santander is the most exposed, Fitch estimates.
The agency puts its exposures to the so-called fragile eight - countries including
The African unit gives the bank exposures of 103 per cent of its core capital, as measured by Fitch.
However, not all large banks appear heavily exposed. The study puts
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- College Board Offers a Sneak Peak at New SAT
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Yellen Remarks, Market Data Give Stocks a Boost
- Chevrolet's Small SUV Coming to the U.S.
- Yahoo Struggles Despite Alibaba Boost
- Is This Job Too Good to Be True?
- Rapper Cuts Off Own Penis, Jumps Off Building in Failed Suicide
- Neil Young Closes Kickstarter Campaign for PonoMusic
- Castro Named as a Caress Fabulista