“Eternity Healthcare will be the first company to focus on the development of an alternative saliva-based glucose monitoring test. Using two parameters of diabetes physiological changes, the device will provide more accurate results for diabetics and their blood sugar levels. This new test should reduce the patient’s reliance on the currently used painful finger pricking and blood collection method,” commented Dr.
Major marketers of glucose monitoring devices are big pharmaceutical companies, including
Safe Harbor Statement
This release includes forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements generally can be identified by phrases such as ETAH or its management "believes," "expects," "anticipates," "foresees," "forecasts," "estimates" or other words or phrases of similar import. Similarly, statements herein that describe the Company's business strategy, outlook, objectives, plans, intentions or goals also are forward-looking statements. All such forward-looking statements are subject to certain risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those in forward-looking statements.
Investor Relations Contact:
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Natural Gas Discovery Could Lead to Cleaner Fuels