Enrique Iglesias and global beauty company Coty Inc. have formed a partnership to launch a line of fragrances for the Latino entertainer.
Iglesias, 38, is an international pop star who has sold more than 100 million albums worldwide. He has also had five top 5 singles on the Billboard Hot 100, with two reaching the top spot, as well as 13 number-one hits on the dance chart -- the most ever for any male performer, according to a news release.
The House of Enrique Iglesias is expected to release its first fragrance in the summer of 2014.
"We are thrilled to partner with the talented Enrique Iglesias," said Renato Semerari, president of Coty Beauty, in a press release. "This partnership provides us with a great opportunity to expand our business in emerging markets, particularly in Brazil, the world's largest fragrance market, as well as in our other key fragrance markets."
Coty also has teamed with singers Madonna, Katty Perry, Lady Gaga and Latina entertainer Jennifer Lopez.
"I'm confident that together with Coty's expertise I'll be able to create a fragrance that's attractive to everyone, in particular to my fans," Iglesias said in a statement. "I hope it gives them confidence and makes them feel empowered."
Scroll down to watch the music video to one of Iglesias' most popular hits with Pitbull, "I Like It."
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say