Enrique Iglesias and global beauty company Coty Inc. have formed a partnership to launch a line of fragrances for the Latino entertainer.
Iglesias, 38, is an international pop star who has sold more than 100 million albums worldwide. He has also had five top 5 singles on the Billboard Hot 100, with two reaching the top spot, as well as 13 number-one hits on the dance chart -- the most ever for any male performer, according to a news release.
The House of Enrique Iglesias is expected to release its first fragrance in the summer of 2014.
"We are thrilled to partner with the talented Enrique Iglesias," said Renato Semerari, president of Coty Beauty, in a press release. "This partnership provides us with a great opportunity to expand our business in emerging markets, particularly in Brazil, the world's largest fragrance market, as well as in our other key fragrance markets."
Coty also has teamed with singers Madonna, Katty Perry, Lady Gaga and Latina entertainer Jennifer Lopez.
"I'm confident that together with Coty's expertise I'll be able to create a fragrance that's attractive to everyone, in particular to my fans," Iglesias said in a statement. "I hope it gives them confidence and makes them feel empowered."
Scroll down to watch the music video to one of Iglesias' most popular hits with Pitbull, "I Like It."
Most Popular Stories
- Diplomatic, Financial Fix Sought for Ukraine Crisis
- 2 Million Long-term Jobless Have No Benefits
- Las Vegas Casino Wants 'Blackout Drunk' Gambler to Pony up $500,000
- Florida Insurers Reach Out to Hispanics
- Disney Lays Off 700 From Interactive Unit
- Last Call for Hispanic Health Care Signups
- Staples Closing Stores, Moving Online
- Stocks Get Green Light on Weekly Jobless Claims
- Costco Revenue Up, Profits Down in Q2
- Christie Says GOP Image Is Media's Fault