EmLogis, a leading provider of automated employee scheduling software, today announced the addition of a new online Employee Shift Bidding Module. The EmLogis Shift Bidding Module enables employees to bid on available shifts, providing them more control over their work environment, improving work-life balance, and increasing employee satisfaction, thus helping organizations retain employees.
EmLogis’ web-based, automated employee scheduling software is specifically designed for challenging and complex employee scheduling environments – such as those that require 24 x 7 staff coverage and have demanding staffing-level requirements, skill-level requirements, or strict compliance requirements. These requirements are often found in Corrections Staff Scheduling, Nurse Scheduling,
Using the EmLogis Shift Bidding Module, employees can request days off or days on, communicate hours they prefer to work, choose which locations they prefer, and even express which skills they prefer to use while on duty – from any web browser. The EmLogis Shift Bidding Module enables the scheduling manager to choose which employees are allowed to bid on which items. Once Shift Bidding is activated, employees simply bid on the shifts they would like to work and then the employee scheduler or manager can award shifts automatically or based on seniority, skills, or any other criteria.
The EmLogis Shift Bidding Module is extremely flexible and can be easily configured to meet the needs of many types of organization. Key benefits include:
• Automated Bidding Workflow – EmLogis automates the complete bid cycle, from notifying employees when they can bid on a shift, through review and acceptance, to the final step of notifying the employee that their bid has been accepted and their shift scheduled.
• Flexible bidding process – The shift bidding process can be set up using several different approaches: ad-hoc, round robin, prioritized, advance-bidding with automated placement and response, and more.
• Integrated Scheduling – The bidding process is integrated with EmLogis’ automated employee scheduling solution. The results of the bidding process instantly update the schedule.
“We are thrilled to announce the availability of our new Employee Shift Bidding Module,” said
EmLogis and SmartRules Scheduler™ are trademarks of
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11574183.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Why Buffett Bets Big on Green Energy
- 3 Shot Dead in Venezuela Unrest
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study
- Better Pay Means Bigger Profits: Strategist
- Several Texas Cities Top Job Search List
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Unexpectedly
- Senate Committee OKs Bill to Sanction Russia
- G7 Presses Russia to Pull Troops Out of Crimea
- Wall Street Rally Heads Off 3rd Day of Decline