The project, funded by the
This agreement was signed by Jean Agarrista Marfin, President, AHRM, and
"Given that the goal of quality processes in tourism is to create a culture of excellence in the provision of travel services to consumers, training and certification that promotes AHRM becomes a tool for promotion and recognition, and will result in the growth and strengthening of the tourism industry," said Agarrista Marfin.
"Training is essential to maintain the high quality standards that characterize the Riviera Maya," said
For information on EI's international partnership opportunities, visit www.ahlei.org/partners.
[Category: Hotels and Lodging]
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks