The project, funded by the
This agreement was signed by Jean Agarrista Marfin, President, AHRM, and
"Given that the goal of quality processes in tourism is to create a culture of excellence in the provision of travel services to consumers, training and certification that promotes AHRM becomes a tool for promotion and recognition, and will result in the growth and strengthening of the tourism industry," said Agarrista Marfin.
"Training is essential to maintain the high quality standards that characterize the Riviera Maya," said
For information on EI's international partnership opportunities, visit www.ahlei.org/partners.
[Category: Hotels and Lodging]
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- 8 Million Signups Put Obamacare Ahead of Predictions
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party