The projects include developments in Meydan, Mirdif and
"As one of the leading companies, we feel the time is right to move forward with developing our land banks. Average property prices in Dubai have risen by more than 20 per cent in the last 12 months and we are confident that 2014 will mark a major step-change in the growth of the
"We aim to set new benchmarks through our projects and there is still an untapped market which we are eyeing. The overall optimism, accentuated with Dubai winning the Expo 2020 bid, is translating into investors eyeing long-term investments and growth in the
DI has further built on its real estate portfolio by creating pioneering concepts such as the DIP, which is today a city-within-a-city and one-of-its-kind residential and business destination. Similarly, DI has leveraged the other land banks by investing not only in residential developments but also in commercial facilities, such as industrial warehouses, offices, labour accommodation, to cater to the country's development needs.
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline