With the repayment of the fresh instalment, the country has repaid the IMF
Foreign exchange reserves held by the SBP stood at
The depleting foreign exchange reserves of the country can only be checked if it receives foreign exchange inflows in two more IMF tranches amounting to
In addition, the government also expects inflows of
Like Business on Facebook, follow @TribuneBiz on Twitter to stay informed and join in the conversation.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence