Due to restrictions in system convergence, traditional videoconferencing can no longer meet the requirements of rapidly developing technologies and markets. The development of video codec technology and the extensive use of wireless technologies such as LTE are also raising people s expectations for higher video resolution and more flexible video communications.
This converged intelligent videoconferencing solutionuses an open video communication interface, provides a universal platform, and supports convergence with third-party applications, quickly meeting users' different requirements. The system provides pre-installed common conferencing software to facilitate usage, and supports plug and play USB flash disks and portable hard disks for easy sharing of electronic documents. With integrated functions such as E-whiteboard, data conferencing, and multi-touch, the system supports simple and intuitive operations.
In addition, it supports seamless convergence with third-party applications. The system can interact with instant communication software such as
"We believe that ZTE s videoconferencing solution can provide tangible benefits in any market," said
According to SpotCheck Group Video Conferencing Q3-2013, a report published by videoconferencing analysts
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks