Blue Loan Services is a full service mortgage company headed by
The article quoted above also says, “One potential reason for the lack of fervor in moving to lower rates is the pace of the improvements seen so far in 2014. In other words, they fell at the second fastest pace in over 2 years, and as such, may have run most of the course they were willing to run, even before the jobs numbers were announced. After all, the best rates of the year were seen last Monday, while Friday's improvement only got us halfway back to those levels.”
Blue Loan Services explains that if it turns out that markets are waiting for more information before deciding how they will move, this week’s upcoming congressional testimony by new Fed chair person
Until then, though, it is impossible to tell with any certainty which way rates will head once they start moving again. The predictions for 2014 have rates steadily moving higher, and because of this Blue Loan Services has been advising borrowers that any move lower should be seen as a good opportunity to lock their loan rate.
Blue Loan Services can help those who wish to lock in today’s low mortgage rates to find the best possible loans for their situation and work quickly to get approved so that they can avoid higher rates down the line. Their fast online loan application and documentation portal makes it simple for clients to submit their application and keep track of their loan’s progress. With a reputation for fast, reliable and courteous service, the company’s team of experienced loan officers can be especially useful during this time of uncertainty.
For more information on how Blue Loan Services can help
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11573395.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- College Board Offers a Sneak Peak at New SAT
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Salsa Legend Cheo Feliciano Killed in Car Crash
- Miss. Gov. Signs Bills to Curb Unions
- Hiring and Weekly Jobless Claims Both Edge Up
- Yellen Remarks, Market Data Give Stocks a Boost
- Chevrolet's Small SUV Coming to the U.S.
- Is This Job Too Good to Be True?
- Yahoo Struggles Despite Alibaba Boost