BodyGuardz, provider of leading device protection products and consumer electronics accessories, has announced the hiring of
"As the industry innovator, it has always been priority for us to put cutting edge and ground-breaking products in the market," said
Stone has been working in the technology industry since he graduated from
"I’m passionate about asking ‘What if’ and trying new ways to do things and challenging the norm," said Stone. "My entire career has been focused on new business development and bringing virtual sales teams together to achieve high growth. I am excited about the opportunity to build on BodyGuardz’s impressive recent growth. I thrive on beating the competition at work and that carries over into my personal life."
Stone is also competitive road cyclist, and has raced the 206 mile Lotoja event (
He has been married for 30 years, and has a son and two daughters and is also a proud grandfather.
BodyGuardz, founded in 2002, is committed to offering top-quality products and services at a reasonable price. The company prides itself in providing products, service and delivery that customers notice is a step above the rest. BodyGuardz includes UltraTough clear skins full-body films available for hundreds of devices; ScreenGuardz, screen protectors available in multiple film types including the industry leading ScreenGuardz Pure; armor, which are custom-cut protectors featuring designs for device personalization; Cases for a variety of smartphones and tablets; Earjax premium earbuds; Earjax Echo Wireless Bluetooth Speaker and more. For more information, visit: bodyguardz.com/company.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11567821.htm
Most Popular Stories
- High-Tech Home Theaters Undergoing a Revolution
- Nestle, Superior Grocers Promote Healthy Meals
- China Slows Down: The Cohen Column
- Bernanke Wishes He'd Explained the Crisis Better
- Hollywood Bets Big Again on Summer Movies
- EPA Eases Back on Biofuels Mandate
- Stocks See 6th Gain in a Row on Solid Earnings
- Ellen DeGeneres Producing HGTV Series
- Biden Leaves Ukraine as Russian Invasion Threat Rises
- IRS Awards Bonuses to Employees Who Owe Back Taxes