The group wanted to implement a centralized system for all activities including inventory management, procurement, business management, and accounting and financial management after acquiring Swiss retail chain Babycare.
The Infor M3 solution is expected to be used in the second half of the year, for 150 users at 2 of the company's sites,
By optimizing the management of incoming order with the availability of the items in warehouse and inventories held by sale channels to fulfil customer demand.
The automation supply module meets the constraints of our childcare business, based on the purchase of the resale of materials, it works on short cycles, unlike those related to the manufacturing of fashion clothing.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- GM Recall Poses First Major Test for New CEO