The group wanted to implement a centralized system for all activities including inventory management, procurement, business management, and accounting and financial management after acquiring Swiss retail chain Babycare.
The Infor M3 solution is expected to be used in the second half of the year, for 150 users at 2 of the company's sites,
By optimizing the management of incoming order with the availability of the items in warehouse and inventories held by sale channels to fulfil customer demand.
The automation supply module meets the constraints of our childcare business, based on the purchase of the resale of materials, it works on short cycles, unlike those related to the manufacturing of fashion clothing.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party
- 8 Million Signups Put Obamacare Ahead of Predictions