Rosenberger develops and produces a wide range of standard and customized connectivity solutions spanning high frequency and fiber optic technologies. Their product portfolio includes RF connectors, cable assemblies, RF test and measurement devices, automotive products, fiber optics, and custom copper and fiber optic assemblies.
“With Altium now supporting Rosenberger connectors in Altium Designer, our customers can create designs with a new level of confidence,” commented Josef Gramsamer, Product Marketing Management at Rosenberger. "With precise and validated 3D footprints, now available from
By releasing board-level components to support Rosenberger connectors,
The board-mount connector series covered in this Rosenberger release include:
• SMP, P-SMP, Longwipe-SMP and mini-SMP coaxial connectors
• SMA (screw-on) and SMB (snap-on) coaxial connectors
• 50 Ohm and 75 Ohm BNC connectors
• FAKRA SMB RF connectors
• RosenbergerHSD® automotive interconnects
• DIN 41626-II mixed card edge connectors
• QMA coaxial
• Mini-Coax Inserts
• RoDI® - Rosenberger Diagnostic Interface Products
With the need to keep up with shorter design cycle times, Altium Designer subscriber customers enjoy access to Altium’s extensive Content Vault which includes board design support for more than 150,000 components, which now includes Rosenberger along with other vendors such as
More information on board-level components and how they are accessed in Altium Designer is available from AltiumLive and in the related blogs. All connectors in this release are available from Rosenberger directly and via their global sales network. For more information, go to http://www.rosenberger.com.
Rosenberger Hochfrequenztechnik GmbH & Co. KG was founded in 1958. Rosenberger, a family owned company, ranks today among the world-wide leading manufacturers of standard and customer-specific connectivity solutions in high frequency and fibre optic technology.
The product range covers RF coaxial connectors, RF test & measurement products, RF connectors for automotive electronics, medical and industrial electronics as well as fibre optic products and cable assemblies. Renowned companies in high-tech industries, e.g. telecommunication, data systems, medical electronics, test & measurement, aerospace engineering or automotive electronics trust the precision and quality of Rosenberger products. Rosenberger is certified to ISO/TS 16949: 2002, ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
More than 1,200 people are employed today at the Rosenberger headquarters in Fridolfing/Tittmoning (Oberbayern,
Altium Designer, a unified electronics design environment links all aspects of smart systems design in a single application that is priced as affordable as possible.
Founded in 1985,
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11573207.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Obama's Overtime Initiative Praised, Condemned
- Liberty Media Drops Sirius Bid
- Republicans Warn Obama on Immigration
- Lady Gaga Roasts Self on Spit at SXSW
- Uli Hoeness, Bayern Munich President, Gets Prison for Tax Evasion
- Drake Wins Big MTV's Woodie Awards at SXSW
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- West Readies Harsh Sanctions Against Russia