In premarket trading,
Rackspace said late Monday that CEO
Napier had been CEO of
The company, which provides data storage and other services for companies and groups, also on Monday, announced a 30 percent drop in quarterly profit. But its per-share earnings matched
In its conference call with investors, Rackspace also projected first-quarter revenue growth of between 2 percent and 3.5 percent. For the full year, the company expects revenue growth of between 15 percent and 18 percent.
Most Popular Stories
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- 'Boats 'N Hoes' PAC Sunk by Complaint
- Judge Tells Dad to Quit Emailing His Kids in All Caps
- Natural Gas Shoots Up on Bullish Stockpile Report
- Michaels Data Breach May Affect 2.6 Million Cards
- Legalize Marijuana But Not Hard Drugs, Say Americans
- Naya Rivera and Lea Michele: The 'Glee' Fight That Never Was?
- Larry Flynt Won't Stop Sending Porn to Congress
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges