Wheat rose, while maize was little changed.
US soya bean inventories before the 2014 harvest might reach 145 million bushels (3.95 million tons), down from 150 million bushels estimated last month, a survey predicted.
Soya bean futures for March delivery rose for an eighth day, and were up 0.4 percent to
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- Recordings Reveal a Not-So-Nice Martinez: Editorial
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party