Category: Baystreet Newswire
Alliance Combines Enablon's QEHS and Compliance Software Suite with 3E's Product Safety Data and Global Regulatory Content for Reduced Cost and Risk
Enablon and 3E Company have collaborated to develop an integrated solution that combines 3E's database of 4.5 million accurate safety data sheets (SDS) with Enablon's Quality, Environment, and Health & Safety (QEHS) Software Suite. The integrated solution facilitates enhanced compliance and increased productivity by streamlining the document acquisition and approval process for new products, enabling them to inventory hazardous materials at the facility level and exchange safety and product data across their organizations.
The companies are also in the process of integrating 3E's Ariel regulatory content with Enablon's software suite. This integration will enable users to meet regulatory requirements more quickly and easily by comparing the materials managed in the Enablon database against 3E's Ariel regulatory lists. The companies are also exploring additional integration opportunities, such as enabling Enablon users to leverage 3E's MSDgen SDS authoring platform for the rapid creation of SDSs, labels, and other hazard communication documentation.
"Enablon is widely recognized as a leader in the enterprise EH&S software industry, and one of the reasons for that is the incredible breadth and depth of its platform. Our alliance with Enablon offers our global customer base many distinct advantages, including expanded access to our robust EH&S content and data services through the widest and deepest QEHS management platform in the market," said
The collaboration highlights both companies' respective strengths, including 3E's unique ability to research, source, aggregate, enrich, and maintain EH&S compliance-related data and information and make it available in a format that is easy and practical to use, based on customers' specific needs. Integrating this critical data with Enablon's QEHS solutions creates a comprehensive and robust platform to help joint customers better address their EH&S management and compliance challenges.
"We are delighted to offer our customers access to 3E data and look forward to collaborating further with 3E Company to create innovative and useful compliance solutions for our mutual customers. By integrating our solutions with 3E's extensive product and substance EH&S content and data services, we are now able to provide our global customer base even more robust tools and greater global coverage to help them meet their EH&S management and compliance challenges, while reducing costs and mitigating their risks," said
About 3E Company 3E Company, a subsidiary of
About Enablon Enablon is the world's leading provider of Sustainability, EH&S and
- Corporate Responsibility & Responsible Supply Chain - Quality, Environment, Health & Safety Performance - Air, Water, Waste and Chemicals Management - Regulatory Compliance & Audit Management - Carbon & Energy Management - Incident & Risk Prevention - Product Stewardship
For more information about Enablon and its products:
Jenny Bingham Public Relations 3E Company P: +1 619.980.4205 E: email@example.com
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March