% chg: +4.5%
The toymaker's shares jumped despite reporting flat quarterly net income of
The sporting equipment seller's shares gained after it raised its projection for quarterly earnings on strong holiday sales by 5%.
The fast-food chain reported 3.3% lower sales at restaurants open at least a year in the U.S. in January. Weather and tough competition with other fast food chains pushing low-price items are a challenge.
Most Popular Stories
- #myNYPD Twitter Campaign Backfires for NYPD
- NRA Seeks Universal Concealed Carry Permits
- FCC May Allow Companies to Pay for Internet Priority
- Money Market Fund Assets up by $7.32 Billion
- Pols Back Away From Bundy After Racist Statements
- Durable Goods Orders Rose More Than Expected
- First-time Jobless Claims Jump by 24,000
- Molina Adding Hundreds of Jobs in Michigan
- Hillary Clinton to UConn: 'Take a Stand'
- Freshman Senators Speak Out on Foreign Policy