Following is the text of press release issued by
Khushhalibank, the country's largest microfinance Institution received the "Seal of Transparency" from Microfinance Transparency (MFT) in recognition of its policy and commitment to responsible pricing practice within the market.
MFT is an international, non-governmental organization that promotes transparency by facilitating pricing disclosure. It was established to promote the welfare of poor micro entrepreneurs and to promote the integrity of microfinance as a poverty alleviation practice.
The vision is a microfinance industry operating with healthy, free market conditions where consumers and other stakeholders can make informed decisions. MFT is funded by leading global financial Institutions and represents an industry movement towards responsible pricing practices. Over 500 institutions in 30 countries around the world including
The Pakistan Transparency Pricing Initiative was carried out by Pakistan Microfinance Network and MFT, and supported by the State Bank of
For more information, contact:Khushhali Bank94 West, Fourth Floor,
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South