Following is the text of press note issued by
Minister of State for Information Technology Ms.
The Minister said that the present government of
The Government is going to establish a state of the art
The Minister of State for IT elaborated that a comprehensive technology policy review is underway and the input of the stakeholders will be taken into consideration while framing technology policy. We welcome all the volunteer IT companies to come forward with their viable proposals and participate in the ongoing e-government projects including E-Office System,
The government will ensure maximum facilitation and cooperation to such enterprises. The Minister further said that Pakistan Software Export Board (PSEB) is being revived. So that maximum benefit should be achieved out of its projects.
The government advised PSEB to re-initiate a program to assist Pakistani IT companies in acquiring certifications. PSEB is also going to impart specialized training to IT professionals/graduates. The specialized course will include programming in iphone, android and gaming animation.
National ICT internship program has brought encouraging feedback as over 400 graduates are going to get: on job training in order to expand the pool of trained IT resources in
The CEOs of the IT Companies hailed the efforts of the Ministry to involve and engage them in the dialogue process on the ICT matters in order to enhance the quantum of software exports and to spur the growth of country economy. They ensured their it most cooperation with MoIT on such endeavours and projects of National interest.
For more information, contact:
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Iran Denounces U.S. Ruling to Sell Property
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs
- Confusion, Anger as Sunken Ferry's Relatives Wait
- Report: Iran VP Says Row Over Reactor Resolved
- Nevada Range Showdown Draws Armed Supporters
- Ohio Couple Married 70 Years, Die 15 Hours Apart
- Fiat Chrysler to Build 3 Jeeps in China
- Putin: No Blocks to Boosting Relations With West
- Hawaii is Genetically Engineered Crop Flash Point