Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) legislator,
Speaking on a point of order in the House, he said the federal government owed
Furthermore, he said, in case the government failed in returning the loan in the same quarter, the finance minister should have filed a statement in the House showing reasons why it could not pay back the loan. But on this account also, the government violated the law as finance minister did not bother to take the parliament into confidence.
He said at one hand the government was insisting the
Most Popular Stories
- Photo ID Required for Unemployment Benefits
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- How Past Mistakes Will Drive Ukraine's Future
- Tech Firms to Increase Hiring for 4th Year in a Row
- Job Fair for S.C. Grads
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- Millennials Favor Saving Over Investing: UBS
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California