THE CANADIAN owners of Fortnum &
Accounts filed recently on
This was followed by an interim dividend of £38m paid to shareholders in October after the year-end, the accounts show.
The bumper payout was driven by a 6.8 per cent jump in profits to £642m, while group sales rose 8.5 per cent to £13.4bn.
Wittington's 54.5 per cent stake in
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline