As part of the agreement, Wilton Re will acquire
Fitch views this transaction as in line with management's strategy to increase its longevity risk, which offers diversification benefits for its mortality risk. Fitch believes the inherent execution and integration risk associated with the CNA transaction are partially mitigated by Wilton Re's successful track record of acquiring seasoned blocks of business.
Fitch has taken no action on the following ratings:
Wilton Reassurance Life Company of
--IFS 'A'; Outlook Stable.
--Long-term IDR 'BBB+'; Outlook Stable.
--5.875% senior notes due
Additional information is available at www.fitchratings.com.
--'Insurance Rating Methodology', dated
Insurance Rating Methodology -- Amended
Tel: +1 212-908-0549
Source: Fitch Ratings
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- India Recognizes Transgender People as 'Third Gender'
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Brands Get Caught in Bitter-Tweet Traps
- Michael Bloomberg Takes Aim at the NRA
- U.S. Job Market Still Needs Fed Stimulus: Yellen
- Yellen Remarks, Market Data Give Stocks a Boost
- Dems in Energy States Back Away From Obama
- Man Arrested After Driving Stolen Car to Court Hearing
- Depp, Pfister Are Tech Philosophers