As part of the agreement, Wilton Re will acquire
Fitch views this transaction as in line with management's strategy to increase its longevity risk, which offers diversification benefits for its mortality risk. Fitch believes the inherent execution and integration risk associated with the CNA transaction are partially mitigated by Wilton Re's successful track record of acquiring seasoned blocks of business.
Fitch has taken no action on the following ratings:
Wilton Reassurance Life Company of
--IFS 'A'; Outlook Stable.
--Long-term IDR 'BBB+'; Outlook Stable.
--5.875% senior notes due
Additional information is available at www.fitchratings.com.
--'Insurance Rating Methodology', dated
Insurance Rating Methodology -- Amended
Tel: +1 212-908-0549
Source: Fitch Ratings
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder