Category: Baystreet Newswire
Company: Stock Publisher
Wondering what your next move should be in the market? BullTrends.com can help lead the way. For free access to our complete stock reports, take a few minutes to register with us by clicking this link: http://www.bulltrends.com/
Shares of Bristol-Meyers Squibb closed up a modest 3.56% on Monday with about 11.1 million shares traded. Shares went higher following a company upgrade.
GT Advanced Technologies Inc. (NASDAQ:
Advanced Cannabis Solutions, Inc. (OTCBB: CANN) – For an in-depth report on Advanced Cannabis Solutions, Inc. follow: www.BullTrends.com/stockquote/CANN
Advanced Cannabis Solutions closed up 5.52% on Monday with about 78,000 shares traded. Though the company did not see a massive change in trading volume compared to average it was still considered one of the most active stocks in the OTCBB market. The stock has soared 447 percent this year and has obtained as much as
Hemp, Inc. (OTC: HEMP) – For an in-depth report on Hemp, Inc. follow: www.BullTrends.com/stockquote/HEMP
Shares of HEMP closed down about 26% on Monday making it one of the biggest droppers in the OTC market. Despite the drop the stock saw an incredible boost in volume traded with nearly 225 million shares traded. This is in comparison to an average of nearly 55 million shares. The company applauded
Disclosure: BullTrends.com is not a registered investment advisor and nothing contained in any materials should be construed as a recommendation to buy or sell securities. Investors should always conduct their own due diligence with any potential investment. Please read our report and visit our website, for complete risks and disclosures.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?