G4S Panmure Gordon has cut the outsourcer from "hold" to "sell" with a target price of 200p, down from 275p. The broker thinks there are many headwinds for G4S, with slowing growth in developing markets alongside currency movements and margin pressure in the
AFRICAN BARRICK GOLD HSBC has upgraded the gold miner from "underweight" to "neutral" and increased its target from 160p to 230p, having downgraded the stock on 22 January. The broker is cheered by ABG's commitment to cost-cutting.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers