AppCrown, the leading provider for cloud based financial systems across CRM, Banking & Wealth Management, today announced its intent to partner with
The potential relationship with
AppCrown views this as a collaborative strategic partnership.
“For our banking, capital markets, and wealth management practices, we believe that this changes the game on how global financial institutions, even independents will be able deliver a superior customer experience in a fully integrated platform. AppCrown provides both financial advisors and operations with this ability right out of the box,” said
“From AppCrown’ s perspective, we provide an innovative wealth management solution across banking and independent advisors; consolidating all chosen 3rd party software’s and back office solutions into a single enterprise workstation that is built on
For more information, please contact:
Founded in 2009, AppCrown delivers transformative banking and wealth management technology across the cloud by delivering intelligent straight through processing and by integrating together legacy core banking systems into a central enterprise cloud computing strategy. Bank and wealth management customers are able to automate relationship management across all households, gauge profitability from client profile analytics from every touch point within the bank, and scale the financial planning process for HNW households across every book of business to increase AUM, profitability per relationship, and fee based income for the institution.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11572228.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- 'Boats 'N Hoes' PAC Sunk by Complaint
- Judge Tells Dad to Quit Emailing His Kids in All Caps
- Natural Gas Shoots Up on Bullish Stockpile Report
- Michaels Data Breach May Affect 2.6 Million Cards
- Legalize Marijuana But Not Hard Drugs, Say Americans
- Naya Rivera and Lea Michele: The 'Glee' Fight That Never Was?
- Larry Flynt Won't Stop Sending Porn to Congress
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges