The incident came to light when the
The firm provides software services, systems integration, professional services and specilised consulting in the telecom sector.
A complaint in this regard has been lodged by the firm's security manager
According to the police, the company had kept their computers and LCD in their store room.
In October, unidentified person stole the materials from the room.
Speaking to dna, senior police inspector Manhohar Joshi of Deccan police station said, "The firm's officials came to know about the robbery recently and accordingly they started inquiry at their level. The officials have collected CCTV footage, which shows that the robber was dressed as a security guard. We suspect that the person might be a security guard of the firm."
Explaining the modus operandi of the robber,
The crime branch officials said that the robbers have adopted a new modus operandi.
Before striking at the shop or any other place, the robbers either change CCTV cameras angle or flee with DVR. As a result, it becomes difficult for investigators to nab the suspects.
A few months ago, there was a robbery at jewellery shop where the robbers fled with gold ornaments worth
Most Popular Stories
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Unexpectedly
- 'Candy Crush' Maker Files IPO
- Why Buffett Bets Big on Green Energy
- Jay Z, Kanye Delight Fans With Two-Hour Set at SXSW
- U.S. Business Inventories Up, Retail Sales Down
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Several Texas Cities Top Job Search List
- 3 Shot Dead in Venezuela Unrest