Contract notice: Scanning electron microscope.
Scanning electron microscopeThe Fraunhofer ENAS working and researching in the fields of nanoelectronics and MEMS / NEMS. For the research, development and application of new functional principles, processes and devices, the acquisition of equipment is planned, which makes it possible to inspect structures to below 20 nm, especially resist structures without disturbing charges and effectively assess. It is particularly important that different dimensions substrate (wafer thickness, diameter) and substrate materials may be characterized nondestructively. This scanning electron microscope should allow the structural widths, also automated in the resist to be measured. This requires a very sophisticated technology advance as it comes to very small structures, organic resist may be deformed when measuring possible and not require statistical studies a stable, highly automated solution.
This contract is divided into lots: no
Time limit for receipt of tenders or requests to participate:
Language(s) in which tenders or requests to participate may be drawn up: German. English.
Tender documents : T20774469.html
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder