TORONTO - The Standard-and-Poor's/T-S-X index lost 40.34 points to 13,694.94. Volume at 4:15 p.m. E-T was 330.85 (m) million shares. Ten of the 13 subgroups closed lower, led by metals and mining at 815.49, down 13.66 points, or 1.65 per cent. Utilities led the advancers, adding 1.56 points, or 0.74 per cent, to 211.12. The T-S-X 60 index was down 3.16 points to 785.53. ( The Canadian Press ) ADM ( The Canadian Press )
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Recordings Reveal a Not-So-Nice Martinez: Editorial
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party